Custom made garments are especially unique since they are sewn only for you, your preferences and measurements.
You can choose any design from the Black Licorice Collection and have it custom made for you. All dresses are open for changes as you desire.
Unfortunately, sometimes fabrics used are no longer available so the most appropriate replacement is selected.
Yes you can! For your dream dress we can be inspired by your ideas and inspiration pictures to get the look and feel of the dress you want.
Steps are as follows:
1. Send me what you want along with your budget, usual dress size and date needed.
3. We select materials and provide you with a toile to try on and swatches of your fabric options.
4. You will try on in the comfort of your home, confirm any changes and we’ll get started on your dress.
A custom made dress takes more time to sew since it is made and fitted especially for you.
After taking your measurements, the sewing process can take between a few days weeks up to several weeks.
Please follow the instructions below to understand the correct measurements method we use for Black Licorice Bridal Couture garment measuring:
Key Points For Your Attention Before Measuring:
1. Measurements should be taken while wearing undergarments similar to the ones you will wear with your desired garment.
2. Wear shoes similar in height that you plan to wear with your dress when measuring.
3. Stand with your back straight, keep your head up, relax your arms, and down at your sides.
4. Your bust size IS NOT your bra size
Everything is considered “Custom Made” and can not be returned or exchanged.
We offer shipping inside worldwide via United States Postal Service.
For all shipping methods, you will receive tracking information associated with your item and you’ll be able to track them online.
For made to order items, please allow 7-28 days for us to process and create your order. Processing time is required for us to create your order and prepare it for shipping. View the policy
All items (including custom made to order garments) will be fully paid upfront. We will invoice you for payment. We accept PayPal, Venmo, cash, credit card, or direct money transfer.
All orders are handled personally and taken by phone or email or direct message and invoiced for payment.
This site is SSL protected and some pages feature an option to reserve a custom made dress through PayPal.