ruffle dress. lace dress. cotton dress. sustainable fashion. eco friendly.
up-cycled vintage lace, bamboo rayon lining, sheer silk, below the knee skirt, fit and flare, tea length skirt
[D E T A I L S]
– a ruffle dress in breathable and natural fibers.
– 100% cotton with flirty ruffled neckline and silk edges
– fit and flare skirt with a midi length, modest hemline
– can be worn of or off the shoulders
– delicate sheer silk sash
– 1930s inspired classic vintage modern dress
– re-purposed vintage lace, may have slight variances throughout.
– the lace is different with every dress, no two alike.
– rush order available, depending upon fabric source.
– have your vintage lace heirloom created into this dress.
I designed this dress using a cotton lace table cloth that my grandmother left for me. It has a beautiful floral pattern with large leaves reminiscent of the 1970s. It had some tears and a few stains but with some minor repairs and an ivory dye bath its now a sustainable fashion piece. You can send me your heirloom lace and have this dress created from cloth that is special to you.
Shopping for another color? Vintage BETTY can be custom dyed to any color.
– IVORY (shown)
[F I T]
– True to size.
– Size recommendation: Select size based on your largest measurement.
– The dress can be made to your measurements.
– Hem length: 25-27” from the natural waist.
– Need help with sizing? Send us a convo, we’re here to help.
[M E A S U R E M E N T S]
SIZE | bust | waist | hip |
XS | 32″-33″ | 25″-26″ | 35″-36″
S | 34″-36″ | 27″-28″ | 37″-38″
M | 36″-38″ | 29″-30″ | 39″-41″
L | 38″-40″ | 31″-32″ | 41″-43″
[S P E C S]
– Content: the dress. 100% up-cycled cotton.
– Fully lined in your choice of bamboo cotton or rayon.
– Side button closure
– Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry