[D E T A I L S]
– a ruffle dress in breathable and natural fibers.
– 100% cotton with flirty ruffled neckline and silk edges
– fit and flare skirt with a midi length, modest hemline
– can be worn of or off the shoulders
– delicate sheer silk sash
– 1930s inspired classic vintage modern dress
– re-purposed vintage lace, may have slight variances throughout.
– the lace is up-cycled vintage and different with every dress, no two alike.
The sample dress… I designed this dress using a cotton lace table linen that my grandmother left me. It has a beautiful floral pattern with large leaves from the 1970s. It had some tears and a few stains but with some minor repairs and an ivory dye bath its now a sustainable fashion piece.
If you’re interested in doing this with your heirloom lace contact me directly for details.
|Bodice Style||modest, off the shoulder, ruffle neckline|
|Length||below the knee, tea length, short|
|Silhouette||pencil, straight, sheath, column|